Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Introduction

I was born in a litter of three on March 10, 2005. My brother and sister were snow white, but I am amber. My real name is Woodrow Nicholas Rickard. Everyone calls me Woodie. My human Mama named me after a character in the TV series "Crossing Jordan", Woodie the detective. I think it fits. Of course if they called me Nickie, we would have all been confused, because that is her nickname. I guess we would both come running if someone said "Here Nikki". I'm really known as "Woodie the Dorfin", but that is another story for another time.

It is late and I have to get ready for bed, groom my butt and lick my human Papa's feet, all those important things, until the light is off and I roll over on my back and close my eyes.

I am really looking forward to meeting all of you out there.

For now,

Woodie.

Copyright 2006 Dorfin Enterprises All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory