Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Surprise!

I was utterly amazed to get a visit from my pal Buddy. We stayed together at his Mama & Papa's place a couple weeks ago. He was so little then, and now he is almost as big as I am.

He had better quit growing, I don't want him to be bigger than me, although most dogs are.

As you can see, he has a fractured paw, almost like I had. It was a similar situation. I'll tell you all about it later.

It certainly didn't slow him down. We chased each other all over the place. We were having fun, then he decided to jump on my pillow and well... I can't say what he did. I still have those urges even though I spent some time last year with my doctor. Buddy hasn't been there yet and boy can he hump that pillow. Excuse me, I didn't mean to use that language.

He wore me out, gotta get some sleep.

Later,

Woodie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory