Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Doggie in the Dumps!

I haven’t written because I didn’t feel well. That isn’t exactly the truth. I was upset.

Last week Papa took me with him on his errands, and to see some customers. I really liked getting out of the house. He would hold me as we drove from place to place. Sometimes I would get sleepy, but I really liked it all.

This week he hasn’t taken me and I am not happy. When he is getting ready to leave, I shout at him, barking my fool head off, but he just says nice things. I know he isn’t going to take me, I can tell by his eyes. Oh, he picks me up and kisses me and hugs, but it is always the same. He leaves and I stay.

While he is gone I fume. I swear that when he comes back he will regret it. I will never look at him or talk to him again, ever.

But… when I hear the key in the door, my darn tail starts wagging. When it opens my feet run to him and I shake all over. He can hardly hold me. It is so blasted embarrassing, but I can’t control myself. What is wrong with me, why can’t I stay angry?

Maybe humans should take a hint from us dogs, we always forgive and love.

I’m tired. I guess I’ll go see if Papa is ready for bed. It’s his shift, but that too is another story.

Later,

Woodie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory