Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Another Snow Day

I love snow! Oh, I told you that already.

This morning my Papa let me go out in the snow by myself, no leash. Dumb! Ok, It was above my head and he thought I couldn’t go anywhere, but don’t sell a little dog short. I heard my neighbor and his dog, my girlfriend! I ran out from the house and there they were. Oh my, I had to see her. So I ran fast. Well, I sort of hopped. I don’t think my paws ever touched the ground, the snow was so deep. I made it in what I know was record time.

Of course, her Papa scooped me up and started toward my house. Then I saw it, him. My Papa had been running after me and shouting, though I was too excited to hear him.

God was I embarrassed. He didn’t take time to put any clothes on. He was in a t-shirt and shorts and was in his bare feet. I was handed over and I dropped my head.

Her Papa asked about his bare feet and he said no problem. I guess that is because my Mama says walking snow is good for your circulation. Russian medical logic I think. I know she takes snow baths before she gets into the hot tub. Go figure.

Papa and I went back to bed to warm up.

Later,

Woodie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory