Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

My Mamas

I have two Mamas. Let me tell you about them.

I haven’t seen my Mama that gave me life in almost a year. I used to think about her, my sister and brother a lot, but the memories are fading. I remember the warmth and the wonderful milk she fed me. I can’t see her face, but… I have these really nice feelings about her smooth thick fur, and her loving tongue, and the way she washed me with it. I guess it would be an awful shame not knowing her more if it weren’t for my new family.

My human Mama is wonderful, loving, almost as warm as my other Mama, and a real trip. She likes to spend time with me. We run outside and play and she shows me places I probably wouldn’t see on my own. We watch television together; actually she watches and I sleep. I like lying on her shoulder and chest. It is so comfortable.

She speaks to me in Russian, and… well, I have enough trouble with English. Mostly it all sounds like wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, but I get the message no matter what she says. She loves me and I love her. She hugs me, and I lick her face and ear.

Life is great…

Later,
Woodie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory