Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Time moves on... slowly

Hi,

It’s been a while since I’ve written. It’s not my fault… really. As I’ve told you many times, a human has to do the actual typing because my paws keep slipping off the keys. Therein lies the problem. Hmm… maybe if I let my nails get longer.

Papa and Mama have had a lot of problems this year. She had back surgery and still has pain. She really keeps the chiropractor busy. He was in a car accident, later hurt his arm, and had other medical problems, too many to mention. For fairly young people (7 & 9 in dog years), they surely are falling apart.

Then there are my nephews. Racer, Gordy, & the lively Rocky. Yes, Rocky is back but that is a story for another day.

Having youngsters around is supposed to keep you young. I’m not sure. They do keep me running, and maybe I need the exercise, but it can be very tiring. I will turn 3 this year and sometimes it feels like 8 or 9.

Mama & Papa had the back yard fenced in and that added a new dimension to play time. I know they did it so they didn’t have to walk with us 12 times a day, but it has increased the actively level; especially when we play “race around the hot tub”.

Most of the time I can keep up, but sometimes… I think I’ll take a nap now.

Later,

Woodie


Copyright 2006 Dorfin Enterprises All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory