Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Nephews


Hi Everyone,The births occurred 3 weeks ago today these are my new "nephew's".

Cinnamon has been a darn good Mama, especially considering she had no training and I sure am no good at this stuff. In fact, they scare the heck out of me.

Papa call’s them from left to right: Footloose, Speed Racer (Racer for short), and Pom Lite. Of course there is a story behind each of them.

Poor Footloose! When he started to come into this world, he was a breech birth, and one little paw came out first. Cinna reached to help before she could be stopped and she injured his paw. He is fine now (minus a couple toe-nails) and is the nicest boy in the group.

By the way, I forgot to tell you, Buddy is a real stud. They are all boys.

Racer has a white strip on his forehead, a white diamond on his belly, and white stripe on the back of each fore leg, hence the name.

Pom Lite is going to be a champagne white. Mama says he is kind and gentle like me. I think she wants to keep him.

I know she is really going to be upset when two of them leave in 4 or 5 weeks, but I’m not. They are getting too much attention as far as I am concerned. Mama & Papa keep telling me I am number 1 and always will be, but I wonder. I really wonder.

Later,

Woodie
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory