Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Food!

My second favorite thing to do in the world is eating. Sure I like the stuff that comes in those little packages. I won’t mention the company’s name unless they want to pay me for product placement (LOL). Seriously it’s good chow, but nothing compares to Mama’s cooking.

When she hits the kitchen, the smells are enough to make you shiver. I sit on the floor and watch her scurry around, hoping she’ll drop something, or reach down and give me a bite.

Today she made these little yummy ribs. Papa just loved them too, and he slipped me a little under the table. That was nice, but Mama had a whole little bowl of meat just for me; it was great.

She knows the way to a pooch’s heart is through his tummy. She’s smart that way. I think she gets to Papa’s heart that way too. We are both so lucky to have her.

I’m full, gotta get some sleep. That is my favorite thing to do.

Later,

Woodie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory