Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Friday, February 24, 2006

A Little Down

To be truthful, these last couple days, I've been a little down. The sky has been blue and the sun bright. I'm still a pup and full of vigor.

Now I must to tell you, I love Mama & Papa, but they are stiff and sore, and moan and groan. They have trouble getting down and back up. They try sometimes, but usually tire out before I get a good tongue drip going. All they want to do is hold me, hug me, and kiss me, and talk incessantly. I like it but it gets old.

Last week I had a visit from Cinna & Buddy. We had a great time and had lots of fun. I miss them. I want to run, and play, and be young and free! Mama promises me one of them will come to see me soon.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow, after all... tomorrow is another day. I'm going to the hot tub.

Later,

Woodie

Copyright 2006 Dorfin Enterprises All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory