Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Never, Ever, Cry...

What a morning! It was unusual, well not so much; bad, not too bad; fun, not really fun; okay, it was confusing and embarrassing. What can I say?

I woke Papa up early so I could go out and… you know what. When we left the house, well… I think I can best describe it by telling you my thoughts and barks as it happened. Here goes:

“Come on, Papa, I have to go. Come on… Finally, he’s opening the door… Good, let’s go… Do I have to pull the leash? Jeez.

There’s the grass… wait a minute… It’s Mattie, my girl friend! Hi, Mattie! Mattie, over here... Don’t you hear me? Oh crap, her Papa has her on a leash. I have to get to her.

Papa… Papa… Come on… Why can’t you move faster… It’s Mattie… Wait Mattie, I’m coming, if I can ever get him to move…

Oh, oh… hold on. The neighbor’s Labs are there… You stay away!! I’ll bite your leg off… Really I will… oh no, they’re coming here… crap… their not on leashes… my god he must weigh 130 lbs…. Stay away!! I’ll bite you to pieces… They’re almost here… what am I going to do… I know… I’ll pretend I’m dead… I‘ll roll over on my back… maybe if my paws go limp… Oh… I’m a dead puppy!!!

Hey wait a minute… not the tongue... my gosh… what slobbers… did you have garlic or cat poop for breakfast?... Not your tongue too… Papa… help!!!

Finally... their Papa is putting on their leashes… that’s it he’s taking them away... run you cowards….maybe if I bark louder, they won’t see me shaking… Maybe I should just go pee… Come on Papa! Let’s go!”

With that, I held my head high and went to whiz. Of course, I had to tolerate Papa telling me how stupid I was to irritate the Labs, but hey... what’s a big bark in a little dog for… ?

I’ll never let them see me shake... or cry.

Later,

Woodie

Copyright 2006 Dorfin Enterprises All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory