Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Days of My Life

What a bummer. Little doggie’s aren’t supposed to be depressed. I don’t know if it was that, exhaustion, or maybe as Papa said, an allergy.

My girl Cinnamon was here for a few days again. It was great. We ran and ran and played as if there would be no tomorrow. The last day she collapsed upstairs and I fell asleep on Mama and Papa’s bed. I could not lift a paw. That was Monday evening.

Yesterday, I didn’t eat and I drank very little. Papa even tried to get me to lick water from his finger. Not me. I’m stubborn that way.

Today was better. Mama made fillet mignon for Papa and me. She feed me in her lap little pieces of it. It was so juicy, tender, and medium rare; just how I like it. I had a continuous tingle running to my toes. (I wonder what that was.) The meat was so good, that cow must have never run a day in her life. Maybe they fed her beer too.

I wanted to write some things this morning, but Papa was so busy, I couldn’t get him to type this for me. He’s getting ready to go to L.A., wherever that is? I guess they don’t allow dogs there, because I never get to go.

Papa only agreed to write this little bit, because I promised not to bite his toes for the rest of the day.

Later,

Woodie


Copyright 2006 Dorfin Enterprises All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory