Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Missed Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday and no one called or wrote. It was a sad day.

Of course I talked to Papa. He always calls, and I always get a thrill form him talking and singing to me. He forgot to wish me Happy Birthday, but he did today.

Mama told me not to be upset. When Papa gets home, we are having a birthday party and Cinna & Buddy will be here. I can’t wait. I am so excited.

Oops! Too excited, I better go get Mama and go outside.

Later,

Woodie

PS. I would like to hear from you!!

Copyright 2006 Dorfin Enterprises All Rights Reserved

1 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry I missed your birthday.
    Happy Be-lated Birthday!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory