Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Dog Daze

It was hot in Baltimore today. My Mama said it was 80 degrees outside and when she got into the truck, it was 85. That was the reason she gave for not taking me with her today. I had to stay alone twice today.

Of course I couldn't keep my excitement to myself when she came home. Of course I licked her and shook like a leaf when she came home each time. I just can't help myself.

But that doesn't keep me from getting over it and being a little upset... Ok, a lot upset. I'll spend most of my time in the Dorfin Den (under the bed). I'll teach her. I won't talk to her... until the next time.

Later,

Woodie

Copyright 2006 Dorfin Enterprises All Rights Reserved

3 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute dog. Cute site. Found you on BE Blog Rocket. Looking forward to more adventures.

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger roxyfoxy said…

    wow second time this week ive seen one of these dogs i saw a tv programme about one called teddy pom pom so cute id love one x

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cute dog! I'm from Baltimore as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory