Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm A Business Dog

Hey, I got my own business card.

I heard my Papa talking to some really nice guy at VistaPrint last night. They were at it for a long time.

When they were finished, Papa showed me the picture of the card. It was cool. I'll show you all a copy of it when I figure out how to get a picture of it up on here.

Mama asked Papa to get some made because people are always asking her for my blog address and she said this would be the best way to have something to give them. Mama is so smart.

I am so lucky.

Later,

Woodie

Copyright 2006 Dorfin Enterprises All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory