Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Watch Papa Dance!!!

Hee, Hee!!! I mean Arf!! Arf!! Whatever.

I like to make Papa dance. He just jumps up and down and screams, "Not the toes Woodie! Not the toes!!"

I just chuckle and keep nipping.

"Not the toes I said. You have a foot fetish or something? Why me? Just me?"

"Hee, hee!" I just love to watch him dance.

Bye, I have to go get Papa.

Later,

Woodie

Copyright 2006 Dorfin Enterprises All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory