Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Friday, March 17, 2006


Some times, I just lie there... and wonder. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Victoria said…

    How cute!

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi,Woodie just got your email and I thought I would check out your site and I think it is great. I would love to cross link so get back to me and we can do it. Good luck and Best Wishes Billy

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, this is the most ADORABLE photo!!! so cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory