Dorfin Daze

This is just one dog's look at life, love, and the occasional roll in cat poop. Though there are millions of stories out there, this is a tail from the point of view of a 6lb. Pomeranian. My name is Woodie the Dorfin and welcome to my world. PS. For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, the earliest is at the bottom, and the very first items are in the archives. It is a good idea to start there on the first visit. Also, fill free to comment or ask questions. I will bark... write back.

Monday, March 20, 2006

The Hot Tub

I love the hot tub.Usually I'm the lifeguard and watchdog. Mama & Papa get in the water and I watch out that they don't drown. I also keep an eye and ear alert for danger such as cats, dogs, & skunks. I serve a very useful function.

Last night when Papa went in to take a shower Mama thanked me by rubbing my ears. Like a Ferengi on Star trek, I felt a tingle go all through my body. I quivered and shook... Oh, oh, I'm getting too personal.

I usually don't get into the water because it takes Mama so long to wash me and dry me... and that hair dryer, ugh! But when it's time for a bath we go to the hot tub first. It is great. I love the water, but I DO NOT like the bubbles.

This is making me sleepy. Time for bed.

Later,

Woodie

Copyright 2006 Dorfin Enterprises All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger

Pets Blog Top Sites









Blog Announce



Blogarama - The Blog Directory